Grateful Dead Make America grateful again shirt

  But Bernie would have been way better in this debate. More spin and half-truths. Quotes are taken without the entire quote. And even more HYPOCRISY with not asking Biden about BLM or Antifa riots. The media is hilarious. I spent more on a washing machine this year then your president has on taxes I love trump he such a. We have Boris who can be as entertaining not. good politically but makes for some eye-popping moments tried, but it was like watching a scene from Liar Liar because he was fighting what he really felt. There was an internal battle happening. It's funny that CNN would report on this, but say nothing when Biden would not condemn Antifa and BLM. This is so typical of CNN and their bias reporting thinks he white. Ask to stand by a white car. Color no same. Ask to stand by a pig. Skin color the same.

Buy it here: Grateful Dead Make America grateful again shirt
Homepage: Top Huitees Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt