I wasn’t born with a silver spoon in my mouth I was raised with a wooden spoon on my ass shirt

 This clown is dumber than a bag of rocks lmao he doesn't have near enough experience, and she dodged more questions than she answered! She wouldn't even answer a question about a law that's been on the books for decades! Unbelievable! She should recuse herself! How would you have answered the question put forth by the senator from Hawaii? It was disgraceful to say the least the one I'm talking about was from Amy Klobuchar, and I couldn't believe she refused to answer! Strange that ACB is an originalist since women were not “originally” allowed to vote. How can she hold these views that are grounded in white male patriarchy? I really admire your profile and your good sense of humor, you seem worth talking to and I just want to be friends with you, if it okay with you pls send me a friend request Don’t you love, Kennedy?

Buy it here: I wasn’t born with a silver spoon in my mouth I was raised with a wooden spoon on my ass shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Cool Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt