If you don’t like Trump then you probably won’t like me and I’m ok with that shirt

 Kids are not forced into school! They can do online schooling. In many states the schools are closed with masks required to enter all buildings. Yet ppl still get it. Try again love out of 600 kids at school since august we have had ONE covid case. Simply saying the death rate has gone way down, the intensity of the virus has gone way downIf air can go thru your mask corona can too. That's established fact it's that small. No worry! It's only a DEMOCRAT HOAX so said TRUMP! Randy Childers' masks do not work 100%. It’s more like 30% if you’re lucky. To reduce the risk of getting COVID there is no reason why a mask shouldn’t be worn. Yes, they should open everything up. Jamey Kazanjian Sovey, we sure do have cases! I live in so.cali. I've been to 5 funerals this year. some people want to live their life without fear of dying. People like you don’t live yours because you're afraid of dying. That’s not living. That’s hiding.

Buy it here: If you don’t like Trump then you probably won’t like me and I’m ok with that shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Cool Store

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt