Impostor Among Us funny vintage game sus shirt

  The Union leadership, who is in lockstep with the democrats paid for the stupid light. The members of the union are all voting for Trump. They know Biden will kill their jobs as China owns Biden.UNION bosses Not the members I would say. How much did they get paid? After EVERYTHING Trump has done for their industry union bosses support a party that sent our jobs to China and Mexico. I was a Union Forge press operator. My job went to Mexico. Everyone with the exception of trump cult members following Fox News is tired of tRump and they can't wait to get rid of him. The Boilermakers Local 154 union, which represents thousands of workers in PA, WV, and Ohio, is calling out Joe Biden for lying about having been endorsed by the union. If he wins then they will be jobless steelworkers when Biden starts buying Chinese steel again!

Buy it here: Impostor Among Us funny vintage game sus shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Cool Store

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt