Knicks basketball no uterus no opinion shirt

  Yall make me sick how the fuk you blame a guy NOT in-office research, dude, I'm living it. I see the headlines now. And if Obama started it, then our president has done nothing but gaslight the flames. Trump has been the biggest disaster. Trump as been in office for 3 1/2 years, You still blaming democrats for police numbers? Do you realize how crazy you sound? tell that to the folks in Ft Worth, Texas! Republican-run city in a Republican-run state!I guess the irony of the article is lost on these Trumpers blaming Barack Obama. The last spike in the murder rate was in 2007. Meaning while Obama was in office the murder rate wait for it...decreased then why are you HERE on their page? Last I checked, CNN is owned by Time/Warner and corporations don't belong to a political party! Pinhead! I've seen your page. No blessing from you needed in the least bit.

Buy it here: Knicks basketball no uterus no opinion shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Top Store

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt