Michael Myers Michael Meowers shirt

 Vanessa my life as a Christian involves spreading the word of God and warning others of sin, it also involves calling out and condemning fake preachers who misguide the masses a sinner. My place is not to judge. I was not put on earth to judge others.Linda Pendeza Gift you’re evil! God loves all his creations, homosexuality is not a choice, it is how you are born, how God made you. You however have made the choice to be a judgmental homophobic evil shrewd you point one the finger at the gay you got 3 other fingers looking at you. Fix your life first. Vanessa, you can't be a Christian and not be worried about the people around you, God commands over all of us( Christians, Muslims, atheists, etc) are all commanded by the word of Godin allusion to an utterance of Jesus' in John 8:7, viz. “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”

Buy it here: Michael Myers Michael Meowers shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Store

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt

Cody Bellinger Game 7 gone LA shirt