Moab Utah red rock mountain sunset shirt

  I’m saying over 220k are dead in what is supposed to be the most powerful nation on the planet and people are still trying to defend our incompetent president who still tells people not to wear masks and don’t social distance. My goodness. And why only in America? Why disgraceful? You and your attitude are part of the problem! How about if you get sick, it is YOUR fault? Are you not responsible for exposing yourself to the virus? It is YOUR choice as to what lengths you would go to to protect yourself! STOP blaming others! Overall approach and leadership? Where do you and your responsility over your life fit into your presumption that “leadership” will fix your problems and hardships in life? What and whose leadership? There is is now. Your husband should have provided for rainy days. How did he “contract” the virus!

Buy it here: Moab Utah red rock mountain sunset shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Best Shirt

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt