Post Malone fuck Corona shirt

 So basically they are now ignoring the scientific experts they will be following them again next week then surely they'd want the virus to spread to increase sales? As opposed to a completely drug-free version of disease control. Ironically, there is some truth to this. Many of them have shares in pharmaceutical companies although they have to disclose this publicly and be screened before they join. If those documents had been leaked on the 22nd Sept we might have got somewhere. Do they have any idea how stupid they look? Or how they are not helping their cause, but hurting it? OMG, What a bunch of immature misfits. I don't get my way ooh. Get used to it wenches it's only the beginning of things to come. Your running amok days are over. Law & Order is about to be the new norm. Thank Goodness. Trump in 2020 Take back the House & keep the Senate. They may be COVID19 virus carriers. Were they tested?

Buy it here: Post Malone fuck Corona shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees King Store

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt