Sloth Pennywise No Lives Matter Halloween shirt

 Just sayin'. AND WHY are they using one of him with a mask. What are you trying to say FOX NEWS? AND he is in front of a US FLAG? Are you kidding me. These are the pics you chose for this story. FOX NEWS your new bias is showing. Well I don't believe it. But then again look at what that state has allowed happening to their American citizens so anything is pathetically possible. Michigan deserves better then what they have going on now. I guess people are unaware of the fact that Trump supporters are telling poll people that they are riding with Biden. It’s just a game. Earpiece Joe is so silly’s day sad. Never show the backgrounds or what party affiliations they are in and they won’t because packed numbers are all one party line pollsters lookout for those crimes of fraud this exact time in 2016, Hillary was up by an insurmountable 14% in the polls. How'd that work out for ya? Who the hell are they polling?

Buy it here: Sloth Pennywise No Lives Matter Halloween shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees King Store

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt