The Peanuts be kind in a world where you can be anything shirt

 “I’m often in situations where I’m working with older actresses or people who aren’t sample sizes,” she said. “If I’m trying to be experimental and something doesn’t work, I always have these key pieces where I know if I put them on, they are going to make them feel great.” That’s what Centenera counts on her own Wardrobe.NYC pieces for. “We’ve got two types of customers,” she added. “One is the people who want pieces that work well together—it’s a uniform, it’s well made, it will last. The other is like me. I’m a consumer of fashion, but I don’t necessarily want to wear it head-to-toe. I want a series of staples that are non-branded and seasonless that I can buy into and wear back with fashion. And I know they’re going to look great, they’re going to suit me.”

Buy it here: The Peanuts be kind in a world where you can be anything shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt