Grinch hand holding Tooth Christmas tree shirt

 ” “I just want to see what the orange person does now,” laughed Darlene, 51, who owns the hair salon next door to Bar Meridian as well as another bar, Dorsett, a block away. “I’m from Guyana, and I was just down the street talking to a friend at the wine shop who is from Laos. He said, ‘People don’t understand,’ and it’s true; coming to America, being undocumented, not having a green card, you keep your head down. I’m tearing up right now, because my mother, who came here in 1976, was a qualified teacher who worked under the radar for 35 years. I'm from South America, but I'm American first, and for my kids to feel like they have a place in this country? It's a great day, and I'm going to be joyful today before we keep working.”

Buy it here: Grinch hand holding Tooth Christmas tree shirt
Homepage: 2020 Huitees Top Store

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt