I don’t care what anyone thinks of me except Unicorns I want Unicorns to like me shirt

  Elizabeth Warren emphasized the future of abortion on demand when asked for the top reasons why Americans should vote for Joe Biden this November. ADVERTISEMENT Ad Row 2 The Massachusetts senator has been campaigning aggressively for the pro-abortion Democratic presidential candidate this fall, Refinery 29 reports. In an interview with the publication, Warren spoke repeatedly about Biden’s support for abortion on demand and his plan to codify Roe v. Wade into federal law, if elected. “… vote like your life depends on it, because it may,” Warren said when asked what advice she would give to undecided voters. “This is about access to healthcare, access to reproductive care, access to abortion, access to insurance that’s affordable even for people who have preexisting conditions.

Buy it here: I don’t care what anyone thinks of me except Unicorns I want Unicorns to like me shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees King Store

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt