I only drink on days that start with T shirt

 Without it, about 60,000 more unborn babies could be aborted every year in the U.S. In March, Biden said one of his first acts as president would be to restore funding to Planned Parenthood, the largest abortion chain in America. Biden also said he is committed to “the constitutional right to an abortion” and to reversing “the Trump administration and states’ all-out assault on women’s right to choose.” He promised to “work to codify Roe v. Wade.” The infamous U.S. Supreme Court decision made the United States one of only seven countries in the world that allows elective abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy. Biden even has called abortions an “essential medical service” – even though killing an unborn child is not necessary or medical care.

Buy it here: I only drink on days that start with T shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees King Store

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt