I work to support my wife’s horse addiction shirt

 But it works. When the Trump sons complain that their dad has become a “selfless lover” and disown him, drunk Justice Brett Kavanaugh steps in, “You need selfishness training? Well. I’m your shitbag sensei.” The show has really lost the kind of edgy dialogue from past seasons. It is running out of steam, stuck with a lot of lame lines, and few, if any, are funny. The show ends with NBC news anchor Lester Holt letting the mask slip on how he feels about the election and Trump voters. There’s one thing for certain and that is President Trump has fully exposed the press as partisan and biased in favor of Democrat candidates. They no longer try to hide their prejudices while reporting. Professional journalism is dead and even leftists like Colbert know it. 

Buy it here: I work to support my wife’s horse addiction shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Top Store

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt