In a world full of Kardashians be a Phoebe shirt

 There are obviously problems with various patriarchal cultures that tell women what they can and can't wear. The ideal for western liberal nations is to instead allow women to choose what to wear and what not to wear. I don't want to see anyone being shamed for showing their face, hair, or skin but I also don't want to see people's choices stigmatized because they choose to show less skin or cover their hair. There's no wrong or right choice here as long as it is a choice. Abhishek Rana my friend focus on India where a widow burn alive with her husband because your culture and religion say if the husband died his wife should be buried with him alive also every society have problems so we have no right to tell people what they wear or eat’s personal own choice so let them.

Buy it here: In a world full of Kardashians be a Phoebe shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Trending Store

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt