Once upon a time I picked up a Dachshund puppy and the rest is history shirt

  Music is spotlighted in the popular 1949 musical “On the Town,” starring Gene Kelly, Frank Sinatra and Jules Munshin as three sailors on shore leave in New York City. Also included is the seminal music-festival film “Monterey Pop,” featuring some of the biggest names in music. It was directed by D.A. Pennebaker and produced by John Phillips and Lou Adler. “I am extremely pleased and proud as I am sure John Phillips would be that ‘Monterey Pop’ has been selected for inclusion in the National Film Registry,” said Adler. “Pleased that the film brings recognition to the artists involved in a cultural explosion of music festivals and celebrates a generation in tune with music and love.

Buy it here: Once upon a time I picked up a Dachshund puppy and the rest is history shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Top Store

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt