I think I’m gonna get on someone’s nerves today shirt

  Vidor was known for his skill at handling social issues in such films as “The Big Parade” (1925), “The Crowd” (1928) and “Hallelujah” (1929). He had been one of the first directors to move the camera after the arrival of talking pictures, which was excellent preparation for adapting the one-set play. Depicting the events of two days in a New York tenement, this pre-code drama stars Sylvia Sidney in one of her first roles as leading lady. Goldwyn hired eight actors from the original stage cast, including Beulah Bondi and John Qualen, who would go on to notable careers as character actors. 

Buy it here: I think I’m gonna get on someone’s nerves today shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Store 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt