I’m not getting old I just can’t remember stuff because my brain is full shirt

  Paul Newman stars as Ari Ben Canaan, an Israeli resistance leader who helps a group of 600 Jewish immigrants escape British-blocked Cypress for Palestine. Filmed on location, it was adapted from the 1958 historical novel Exodus by Leon Uris, which was inspired by voyages of the 1947 immigration ship Exodus. Composer Ernest Gold won the Academy Award for best original score and the film was also nominated for best supporting actor (Sal Mineo) and for best cinematography (Sam Leavitt). Also featured in the cast are Eva Marie Saint, Ralph Richardson and Peter Lawford. 

Buy it here: I’m not getting old I just can’t remember stuff because my brain is full shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Trending Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt

Cody Bellinger Game 7 gone LA shirt