Sloth give me the strength to walk away from stupid people without slapping them Vintage shirt

 Saturday, June 28 (7:30 p.m.) “Ladies of Comedy” (Live Event) Get ready to laugh in this evening of live, original and outrageous stand-up comedy with Jody Kerns and Sonya King. Hailing from Richmond, Va., Jody Kerns is a Southern belle with a decisive edge. For over 25 years, she has been making them laugh all across the country, including on “The View” and at the Calgary Comedy Festival. Sonya King, originally from Alabama, is the queen of the deadpan. Having also appeared on “The View” and on “Good Morning America,” she mixes a subdued style with a quick wit that has entertained people coast-to-coast for over a decade.

Buy it here: Sloth give me the strength to walk away from stupid people without slapping them Vintage shirt
HomePage: 2020 HUitees King Store

Sloth give me the strength to walk away from stupid people without slapping them Vintage s Ladies t-shirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt