All I need today is little bit of coffee and a whole lot of Jesus shirt

  Within a Mayan community in Guatemala, this project offers quality, culturally appropriate books that promote early literacy in the indigenous language and increased success in second-language acquisition. It serves 130 preschool-through-sixth-grade Mayan children, all of whom speak Cozal Ixil as their first language. Their Mayan teachers write the books, debating, questioning and working through the issues of standardizing their first language. International Reading Association coordinators lead the writing workshops with the Mayan teachers, and volunteers from Rotary and Vineyard Valleys Reading council support the project in many ways, including assembling the books.

Buy it here: All I need today is little bit of coffee and a whole lot of Jesus shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Hot Store

All I need today is little bit of coffee and a whole lot of Jesus s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt