I’m a book Dragon not a worm shirt

  The mission of the Library’s Preservation Directorate is to assure long-term, uninterrupted access to the intellectual content of the Library’s collections, either in original or reformatted form. The directorate coordinates and oversees all Library-wide activities relating to the preservation and physical protection of Library materials. CLIR has been a leader in fostering the management and expansion of the public’s access to digital and non-digital information. CLIR was created in 1997 as an independent, nonprofit organization through the merger of the Council on Library Resources and the Commission on Preservation and Access. 

Buy it here: I’m a book Dragon not a worm shirt
HomePage: 2020 Top Huitees Shirt 

I'm a book Dragon not a worm s Hoodie



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt