Say no to Satan’s Cocktail of sex and drugs shirt

 The first book edition appeared in March 1852 and sold more than 300,000 copies in the first year. This novel was extremely influential in fueling antislavery sentiment during the decade preceding the Civil War. Henry David Thoreau, “Walden;” or, “Life in the Woods” (1854) While living in solitude in a cabin on Walden Pond in Concord, Mass., Henry David Thoreau wrote his most famous work, “Walden,” a paean to the idea that it is foolish to spend a lifetime seeking material wealth. In his words, “I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.” 

Buy it here: Say no to Satan’s Cocktail of sex and drugs shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Cute Store

Say no to Satan's Cocktail of sex and drugs s Ladies t-shirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt

Cody Bellinger Game 7 gone LA shirt