There’s a 99.9% chance I need a Crown Royal and a 100% chance that I’m having more than one shirt

 Washington, D.C. Although this event is free and open to the public, seating is limited and free tickets will be distributed at the Information Desk on a first-come, first-served basis, beginning at 5 p.m. the evening of the event. There is a limit of two tickets per person. The program will include a lively discussion between the songwriter and the poet as they compare and contrast the emotional appeal of the lyrics of popular songs with the appeal of contemporary poetry. Poet Laureate Ted Kooser said, "I've been following John Prine's music since his first album came out and have always been struck by his marvelous writing: its originality, its playful inventiveness, its poignancy, its ability to capture our times. For example, he did a better job of holding up the mirror of art to the '60s and '70s than any of our official literary poets. And none of our poets wrote anything better about Viet Nam than Prine's 'Sam Stone.' 

Buy it here: There’s a 99.9% chance I need a Crown Royal and a 100% chance that I’m having more than one shirt
HomePage: 2021 Huitees Trending Store

There's a 99.9% chance I need a Crown Royal and a 100% chance that I'm having more than one s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt