Cat Pumpkin once upon a time there was a girl who really loved Cats it was me the end shirt

 Who doesn't like cheap things that are expensive. People who couldn't afford will buy it if offered at a cheaper price lol . Stealing is a bad thing to do though but in this covid times soo many people are trying to survive in any means they can.  I had this, was convinced it was covid but all my results were negative. Hardly any sleep because I was up coughing all night. Lasted two weeks. I also lost my voice, and had to strain to make a sound! Hope nobody else gets this - it sucked! Jessica Morris Not really, tbh even though my covid test was negative, I chose to self-isolate as to not spread it as I didn't even know how I caught it. I ended up getting better the old fashioned way, lots of fluid, flu tablets, netflix in bed. I also lost my voice completly! I had pcr test negative. Still coughing now .couldn't sleep for a week for coughing .breathlessness. 

Buy it here: Cat Pumpkin once upon a time there was a girl who really loved Cats it was me the end shirt

Cat Pumpkin once upon a time there was a girl who really loved Cats it was me the end s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt