Dungeons & Dragons It’s fine I’m fine everything’s fine shirt

  I always wondered how many new clothes goes back to recycling. Unknown? Am sure you know rather well where they came from,unless they suddenly appeared within your grasp!If all invaders,colonisers,looters were to give back all they stole such countries would be penniless!And those they have made poverty stricken would rise and prosper! Brits looted and left us, still we are strong and standing neck to neck... Indian descent politicians are running the country and this shows what low they can go to keep afloat... pre independence, this is what exactly mahatma Gandhi asked them and gave a option to run democracy process. They declined...one day they have to auction our Kohinoor and we will buy it. That was his DC hotel (since he’s already in DC he couldn’t stay at that hotel and inflated the cost to the secret service personnel that would be posted there) let’s see the profit figures from Mar-a-Lago or the New Jersey Bedminster course. 

Buy it here: Dungeons & Dragons It’s fine I’m fine everything’s fine shirt
Dungeons & Dragons It's fine I'm fine everything's fine s Ladies t-shirt​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt