Sexual Tyrannosaaurus Chewing Tobacco I ain’t got time to bleed shirt

  Nicola Carter actually it's not as simple as a binary of "it works and it doesn't." efficacy is a percentage, not just for vaccines but for many medical treatments and measures. A new variant that cannot be differentiated from all the previous ones? The same variant that was announced months ago? This is getting old BBC news. All these scientists are wrong I’m afraid. PhDs? Doctors? Professors? Pah! All part of the grand plan eh? I reckon my mate Dazza from the pub is more in the know. He watched a 4 minute YouTube clip so I’ll sooner trust him. Not another variant of Covid . The government should have had the UK locked down earlier and maybe we wouldn't be in the situation we're in now. Having said that Let's face it this virus is here to stay whether we like it or not. Yesterday Colin Powell died and not once did they mention he was suffering from cancer, just that he died of Coronavirus. Our media, especially the BBC, is just corrupt nowadays. 

Buy it here: Sexual Tyrannosaaurus Chewing Tobacco I ain’t got time to bleed shirt

Sexual Tyrannosaaurus Chewing Tobacco I ain't got time to bleed s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt