Skull I have resting Lich face shirt

 I would like to know how many wrong diagnosis have been made over the phone. Before Covid you could phone my mums surgery in the morning and was seen the same day. Now your lucky to get an appointment in the same week. While my mum was waiting 3 days to see her doctor she was rushed into hospital due to a really bad infection. She was in hospital for 8 days. If she had been seen earlier by the doctor she may not have had to go in hospital. The doctors at the hospital see you face to face why can’t the gp. they are following the rules in their surgery/clinic etc, and they might not like it any more than we do but they need to remain as kind and polite as do the patients calling. They are at work! I ‘ve seen my GP twice in the last 6 months. I phone the surgery & the doctor phones back. If she thinks she should see me in person she does. 

Buy it here: Skull I have resting Lich face shirt

Skull I have resting Lich face s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt