The moment you think I’m stupid I have already outsmarted you shirt

 The more society divides, the extreme views will be pushed further into the mainstream. Leading to tragic events like this. The price this country and many others have to pay for accommodating everyone of all faiths and gender. And a lone wolf decides to attack such a kind and devoted politician in the community and country. Sir David Amess killer must be locked up for LIFE. My heart goes out for this tragic loss and to his grieving family. I think he was a good man and apparently against fox hunting. Hard working. Just trying to do his job. Just like Jo Cox. I am born and bred a Londoner living in Ireland now but I am so saddened by this. What can it prove. The attacker should have gone back to Somali if he had such issues. If you are given safe haven as he was he should have been forever grateful. He will probably get life imprisonment as Jo Coxes killer did. Life for a life.

Buy it here: The moment you think I’m stupid I have already outsmarted you shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt