The only thing I will force in my life is my jeans over my ass not friends not relationships shirt

 but when we see how many people have NOT had hospital appointments..where exactly is this maximum overwork coming from for ALL of the NHS? Give it a rest BBC. How much clearer can the government be. No restrictions, carry on as we are. Cases were running at 50,000 a day in July, just before we opened nightclubs and removed a lot of restrictions. How does it make sense to put in more restrictions because cases are now also at 50,000 a day?! Considering that much more people now have immunity from the vaccine and infection?! Now is not the time to talk to a doctor or scientists about their opinion on this. Now is the time to talk to a mathematician and statistician, something the government has continually failed to do during this whole time.

Buy it here: The only thing I will force in my life is my jeans over my ass not friends not relationships shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt