I’m Norwegian I dare you to pronounce my last name shirt

 Look you need to be clear here. Are you claiming that the verdict was according to the letter of the law? Because I'm talking about the unfairness of the law in question. He deserved prison. I'm making a statement of opinion, not one of law.Nicholas Moore you are mistaken and going on emotion rather than on the facts. The young man was not committing any crimes and the people that attacked him did not have the right to assault him. America is very divided on this, I've only seen the media hype and don't know what the actual real evidence was so I'm refraining from commenting until I get chance to. Good thing opinions have no place in the court of law where facts prevail. What is truly scary about this trial is the blatant lies, half truths and twists the media is willing to tell to push their agenda. The media almost never reported the facts of the trial to the public as they were presented in the court room. 

Buy it here: I’m Norwegian I dare you to pronounce my last name shirt
I'm Norwegian I dare you to pronounce my last name s Ladies t-shirt​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt