Pug sorry I can’t It’s a no Bones Day shirt

   Instead they expect the average person and the poorest in society to make changes to their lifestyle to protect the interests of big business and the richest in society. Tax gimmicks, gimmicky ideas like expensive heat pumps, expensive electric cars etc,etc that make the poorest, poorer will not save the planet. Pryce James Fil Agree with most of that but heat pumps are not gimmicks. They can be a very efficient way to use electricity to heat our homes. Been using one for over 10 years to heat our place. Perhaps Boris should least by example … increase tax on short haul flights , stop allowing water companies to dump sewage in the rivers , insist on all new builds have solar panels installed prior to sale , including offices , stop building on green belt , stop importing plastic tat from China , ensure all plastic containers are reusable not recyclable. 

Buy it here: Pug sorry I can’t It’s a no Bones Day shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt