Turns out I’m the mom most likely to teach the neighborhood kids how to cuss shirt

 Carl Brown You need to study the history of human impact on nature. Also bears are territorial so the hunter should have known a bear with cubs was in the area before they went in. Also given the time of year the hunter was likely to come across a pregnant bear or one with cubs. The hunter made a mistake but of course the bear pays the ultimate sacrifice for this. Carl Brown where is your mind set? The bear had Cubs she was doing what all mother bears or any animal does! You do not go near an animal and their young! I am shocked the article does not mention what happened to the Cubs. People are the worst species Carl Brown that's not what's wrong with society, I feel the same way. We have appropriated and have enough habitat to stay out of theirs. 

Buy it here: Turns out I’m the mom most likely to teach the neighborhood kids how to cuss shirt

Turns out I'm the mom most likely to teach the neighborhood kids how to cuss s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt