Don’t grow up It’s a Trap shirt

 Each and every institution have a system of Montoring and evaluation in order to avoid such inconsistences in proceses and procedures. The church could’ve easily made a decision the other way and approve them all instead of invalidating them all, to make an exception for this unintended challenge. In the spirit of “nickel and diming“ will try to compel everybody to redo their baptism. It was an opportunity to create goodwill and instead they’ve left a sour taste in many peoples mouths, I am sure. It’s a ritual to a made up friend in a story written down 400 years after he supposedly lived. I get it. 

Buy it here: Don’t grow up It’s a Trap shirt
​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt