The Chute Nashville Tennessee shirt

 And they mentioned in the article that they think it's there based on the objects surrounding where they think it is, but they don't have concrete proof. And without more proof governments aren't going to be willing to spend the money needed to send a probe. Ellen Bohn thanks for the synopsis but I did read the article. The fact that there is a planet or some evidence of a planet in the Goldilocks zone of a dying sun is fascinating. It expands our understanding of the universe, which is the aim of space research. Given that we haven’t managed to physically get to planets within our own solar system, I think you are probably right about getting to/communicating with this one. I don’t think that devalues the findings. The evidence that they have paved the way for further research and understanding. 

Buy it here: The Chute Nashville Tennessee shirt

The Chute Nashville Tennessee s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt