I’m Scottish underestimate me that’ll be fun shirt

 What Russia doing to Ukraine is wrong and unacceptable. But salute the Russian Generals who dies on war field when compared to Ukraine military make civilians as shield to hide and fighting the war. Another sad and un necessary loss of life, and I know he was probably following orders but I hold no sympathy for any individual in an army that targets civilian areas killing women, children and even priests! Good russian general are being pressurised by putin orders to fight and with innocent army from Ukraine and during the fight either get killed and putin would definitely pretend mourn for him to show Russian people he care for his country people. I hope putin dictatorship would end soon after the end of this cruel war. Rest In Peace loyal generals. Regardless the strength of the Russians forces is, the blood of innocent Ukrainian children shed in the war zone have stood against invaders,waging Russian their lives. All these needless and totally preventable losses of life on both the Ukranian and the Russian sides. 

Buy it here: I’m Scottish underestimate me that’ll be fun shirt
I'm Scottish underestimate me that'll be fun s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt