Motorcycle Helmet skull head shirt

 Also lot of Iraqi gold and oil was looted, there needs to be an accounting done. Zeeshan Khan if the US wanted the oil we would be motivated to go into Russia they have plenty of oil, right? Iraqi was not an innocent player although I am glad we are mostly done there. And I also know the people were happy to have Sadam out of control, I remember watching the celebration of the people as they tore down his statues and looted his palaces. Rebekah Dawn it's funny, by the way same claims are also made by Putin for regime change. You know nothing about Iraq, neither you've met any Iraqi. You trust your paid and biased media too much to support wars. Russia is not Iraq or Afghanistan. That’s because there will always be stupid . Nothing new . There has always been propaganda and there always will be as it’s in Russias best interest for them to down play the invasion and takeover .

Buy it here: Motorcycle Helmet skull head shirt
Motorcycle Helmet skull head s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt