No longer identify as a Conspiracy Theorist from now on I want you to refer to me as the girl who was right the entire time shirt

 He was protecting his wife. Can't you all see, a woman or even a man loosing their hair because of a medical problem, is really not something to be joked about. It's serious. I lost my hair when I had chemotherapy, and it took years to grow back. Its no joke! IDK - if you make a joke out of a deeply personal condition / illness that my wife has - because it pokes at me (the award winner) then you rightly deserve a slap. And my wife would expect me to deliver it to! Problem is people are so prickly about violence and when it should / shouldn’t be used yet do nothing to stand up to the root causes - poor communication or an impact on themselves (taxation) Given the nature of Hollywood and the manner in which women have been historically insulted, assaulted and abused, it’s nothing short of a miracle this hasn’t happened before. The real problem, as I see it, is a lack of foresight in planning and policy by the Academy, which failed basic stage security. This is supposed to be a safe and secure venue for performers, some of whom are fearful of stalkers. 

Buy it here: No longer identify as a Conspiracy Theorist from now on I want you to refer to me as the girl who was right the entire time shirt
No longer identify as a Conspiracy Theorist from now on I want you to refer to me as the girl who was right the entire time s Sweater​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt