The moon said to me my darling you do not have to be whole in order to Shine shirt

 When were asked about that? MPs get yet another pay rise. The incompetence and stupidity of these so called experts is mind-boggling. This country is becoming more and more like the combination of Orwell's 1984 and Animal Farm and we follow blindly instead or reminding governments that they work and are paid for by us. Tories were voted in to get Brexit done mainly to stop migrants crossing borders but now they brought over more migrants by invitation. And messed up lockdowns, partygate,, cheese and wine parties.. now prices are sky high. .. tip of the iceberg. I'm sure we are all looking forward to him continuing to protect the billionaires (like his, wife) & bankers from paying their taxes, and avoiding any tax on corporations & CEO's & share holders eye-watering profits, at the expense of the working class.  Still plenty of people spending money on the seafront’s and towns all week when the sun is out does not seem to bother some people the cost of living going up, fuel, Gas Electric and food etc. 

Buy it here: The moon said to me my darling you do not have to be whole in order to Shine shirt
The moon said to me my darling you do not have to be whole in order to Shine s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt