Well butter my butt and call me a Biscuit shirt

  Who is US trying to fool. Is the US the only countries who can warns other countries? When Russia warns the US, Noto is pushing too far to the east. US did nothing. War could be prevented. Now everyone suffer. So the Russian army is the 4th largest army in the world? Kind of a joke if you ask me. Hundreds of thousands of men with a Kalashnikov that could easily be bombed out of their khaki pants if it were Put(a)in not having nukes. I think China stands on their own and just taking advantage economically no matter who it is. Great way to make money feeding the Russian war machine. I suspect that China is always interested in any financial expansion and geographic. I suspect that all the exports they do to the US wouldn’t be worth it to them. Just my impression.! Any thoughts? So Russia is not self sufficient and is unable to resupply its own military? Abnd they are not able to muster 200,00 soilders without using conscripts and ercenaries? 

Buy it here: Well butter my butt and call me a Biscuit shirt

Well butter my butt and call me a Biscuit s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt