Women want me fish fear me shirt

 So why you take properties of rich Russian civilian people who have nothing to do with politics, war and /or Putin. Their only mistake is investing in EU and western countries and got their airplanes and money stolen just because they have Russian passport. How they could trust investing money in EU again! If leaders who are responsible for over million death and destruction of trillions of dollar worth infrastructure in just single country under false pretext didnot have to bear a single charge, I doubt ICC can do anything substantial against Putin. Are there any vital infrastructure that is still standing and are functional in all the NATO invaded countries? And how many civilians have been brought back to life? Until then, no one should preach to us about war crimes. The same civilians are attacked on daily basis and rendered homeless by Israel and many more civilians lost there loved ones in many Countries invaded by US why no uproar as purported to this one of Ukraine are civilian lives more different when the target is Europe unless the word civilians means

Buy it here: Women want me fish fear me shirt

Women want me fish fear me s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt