American flag lips I may not be a Biologist but I know I’m a woman shirt

  The justice system is an absolute joke. 6 and a half years.. he will get out in 3 to 4. Thats no justice for taking a life of a baby and ruining an entire family. Our country is a laughing stock. There is no bloody justice! 6 and a half years for doing that and then running away like a coward. In the meantime a beautiful baby lost his life and his parents are both left with a life sentence of grief. Can anyone on here explain why he was only sentenced to 6 and a half years please? This is not a rhetorical question, I genuinely want to know the answer, because if this had happened to my baby, I would be utterly appalled. Why r these judges in this country so soft. The only thing I can think of is there not enough prisons to hold all criminals. Do build more prisons. No wonder our crime rate is so high when u kill a baby and get six yrs and fled scene. He gets out barely 30 with time to start new life. Those poor parents lifez r ruined and all their families devasted. Shoukd justice not b there for the lifes they take. 

Buy it here: American flag lips I may not be a Biologist but I know I’m a woman shirt
American flag lips I may not be a Biologist but I know I'm a woman s Hoodie

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt