Per my last email shirt

  Stop talking nonsense! Pakistan democrats so why other country to involved to remove prime minister and bring corrupt people who is their puppet. USA can’t have both way !! We know he super power but doesn’t mean you decide and divide people and do Oder. America should make peace and say that’s wrong what happened in Pakistan 🇵🇰 people sold out their MP and who gave the money USA Imran khan right no basis to remove him , at the moment expensive every thing in the world not only in Pakistan so u can’t remove this basis. This game of cat and mouse, power and money will continue in Pakistan. Imran Khan is fighting for his political future and is up against forces internally and externally. It's no secret the US has never liked Imran Khan. Khan has in the past made statements criticising US foreign affairs and to remind them Pakistan had made sacrifices with their lives. 

Buy it here: Per my last email shirt
Per my last email s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt