The Owner of the Boner shirt

 Dont get me wrong what has happend is beyond wrong but does he really need compenstaion? How is the money going to help him? That money could be used to treat a cancer patient who still has life left, not someone who has unfortunatly passed away. All he sees is the money Surely no amount of money will ever compensate, and make any difference to the deceased, or the families. Surely instead of our already failing NHS this money , would go better into stopping such a despicable crime ever happening again , increase ctv , staff training on what to look for ? I have not got any answers but I do believe the money would be better spent doing that . The families should of course get unlimited counselling otherwise the circle never ends , I am not sure how you could mentally cope with the news of what he did , but compensation payout , is pointless in my mind. The nhs has a duty of care to keep their patients safe. 

Buy it here: The Owner of the Boner shirt
The Owner of the Boner s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt