Unicorn not to brag but I don’t even need alcohol to make really bad decisions shirt

 If the PM wants us to believe he wasn't sure what was happening, then he must be pretty thick and certainly not fit for his job. I cannot believe the government are still trying to pull the wool over our eyes by trying to make us believe BJ wasn't sure what was going on. He is NOT that stupid and neither are we. Let us draw a line under this now and either get rid of him or move on. Carol Reid. excellent use (NOT) of Labours time trying sooo hard to put our fabulous Boris down. Labour taking their salaries and HUGE expense claims and doing NOTHING for the country. Labour are the LIARS and bringing the country down in the eyes of the world. With the great help of HELEN MACNAMARA. She is the new Head of Propriety & Ethics in Downing Street (ha ha ha) and associate of Sue Grey (investigating party gates). Mark Sedwell (their boss). And DOMINIC CUMMINS. Does it really matter, thousands of people did exactly the same thing, paid the penalty, now let’s get on with more important things, inflation is something much more important. 

Buy it here: Unicorn not to brag but I don’t even need alcohol to make really bad decisions shirt

Unicorn not to brag but I don't even need alcohol to make really bad decisions s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt