I’m so tired of fake friends drama liars being ignored getting hurt shirt

 Paul Cutler Precisely. I have no issue with those who want the vaccine but it must remain a free choice and no-one should be vilified or discriminated against and banned from certain places for deciding not to have it. Those that do have it believe it gives them a good level of protection therefore they should not be worried about those who decide against it. Martin Spedding Yes I agree if you're going abroad just not for everyday life because it's blackmail, if we have to get the vaccine to return to normality then I'll take it but under protest because Ive had no symptoms, I haven't contacted Covid19 no one whose been around me has contracted Covid19 so why should I get the vaccine it's my choice. Gerry Jones excuse me?

Buy it here: I’m so tired of fake friends drama liars being ignored getting hurt shirt
I'm so tired of fake friends drama liars being ignored getting hurt s Ladies t-shirt​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt