International Dumb Bitch Club shirt

  It’s clearly stated that the vaccine does not prevent you from contracting COVID-19 but jus significantly reduce your likelihood of being severely unwell, or am I missing something. I wholeheartedly and fiercely disagree with this ridiculous and invasive nonsense. If you have had the vaccine and/ or you don't have covid then proof is easily acquired if you intend to travel. We don't need to be herded, tagged and branded like cattle. We must put a stop to this before it starts!  So u shouldn't vote or go shopping or live if u haven't had the jabs,I will not b bullied in2 taking something I dont believe in,think about how the human rights would react in certain circumstances to a simple question,ur rights r from when ur born to when u die.

Buy it here: International Dumb Bitch Club shirt
​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt