NBA finals Champions 2021 2022 Golden State Warriors shirt

 so couldn't get out of passenger door ( presuming there's barriers on inside , like parts of the M6 for instance) , then trying to get your baby out until the traffic stops or realises ..absolute madness. I was involved in a nasty accident on the M42 just after it opened as a smart motorway when the driver of the car in front of us parked so he could make a phone call, not realising the lane was live. I avoided hitting him by inches. The car behind me wasn't so lucky. It's not just the fact that the hard shoulder is a safety feature for breakdowns etc, surely its better for service vehicles during accidents? Also its nerve wracking driving on a motorway worrying about what you should do if you do break down. 

Buy it here: NBA finals Champions 2021 2022 Golden State Warriors shirt

NBA finals Champions 2021 2022 Golden State Warriors s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt