So watcha think Ricky Montgomery shirt

  I do not see why I should be exposed to the child of anyone who has sat at home enjoying their furlough and the safety of being socially distanced while I have worked to help keep this country going, and to potentially become infected by that child and take the disease home to my own wife and children. You ask why if it is unsafe are schools reopening? They are reopening because we have testing in place to help make them safe! You are trying to make them unsafe! So, you're anti-mask as well? I bet you've been breaking lockdown as well haven't you? Everyone else doing their best to stop the spread of this virus and you're there just doing what you like in your selfish and arrogant way, thinking you know better than every expert in the world. Wearing a face mask for a prolonged time may be uncomfortable, but it is not likely to lead to any bacterial infection. It will likely irritate your skin and cause spots though, but people can live with that if it means not spreading the disease.

Buy it here: So watcha think Ricky Montgomery shirt
So watcha think Ricky Montgomery s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt