Sonic remember to pee your pants the weak days the Hedgehog shirt

 Obviously you don't care that teachers and pupils families are going to be put at risk. Let's hope that all parents appreciate the sacrifice that we are all making to enable their child to go to school and make sure that they stick to all of the rules rather than seeing this as a green light for play dates and sleepovers.I’m advocating a balanced approach where everything has to be taken into consideration, and everything kept in proportion, the data analysed properly and the risks and consequences balanced accordingly . With that in mind, the time is right, in 2 weeks time to send all children back to school, because the damage being done to many of them by not being in school outweighs the risks in my opinion. 

Buy it here: Sonic remember to pee your pants the weak days the Hedgehog shirt
Sonic remember to pee your pants the weak days the Hedgehog s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt