Stay Back I don’t like people shirt

 I don't know the bible, I'll leave that knowledge to you. You're mistaken if you think I'm BIGGER than God, I would not presume. All the rest of your comment tells me that I'm going to hell in a hand cart because I don't agree with your fears & warnings about repentance, sorry, go & preach in another corner, leave my heathen one alone if it offends you. Michael Mosley don't know what you're talking about. I'm many things but I don't lie. I will not continue this conversation because you're impervious to another people's perceptions. You continue in your blinkered opinions may you find forgiveness for accusing people of lying when they disagree with your philosophies.

Buy it here: Stay Back I don’t like people shirt

Stay Back I don't like people s Tank-top

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt